Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rough Week.....

Well this week has been an extremely rough week. Dealing with financial issues that have creped up from the past is extremely hard. Especially in my  relationship and adjusting to a life of being married again. Its been really rough and on top of that we have decided that my first dog Simba needs to find a new home luckily my parents have been generous enough to take him in.


On to another subject, I recently got engaged to the love of my life Joshua. He is everything I could ever want in a man. Now we are trying to figure out what kind of wedding to have. I mean I have been married before and he is not about all of the craziness of a wedding. We would really like to just be able to go and do it and be done but at the same time we understand the want of some of our family members for us to have a traditional wedding. I just am ready to be a Cisneros and start my married life with him.


So what do you think traditional wedding or quick and simply?


Leave you comments they are much appreciated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment